Rocky Trailer Village Senior Park
6502 Katherine Road, Simi Valley CA 93063
This classic RV Park is nestled at the foot of the Santa Susanna Mountains, at the entrance to the historic Santa Susanna Pass. Enjoy beautiful views of the Rocky Peaked Mountains. You will be close to the Santa Susanna Pass Historic Park, which offers hiking, walking and biking trails. Also nearby is "Corriganville" where countless old movies were filmed. You will be just a short drive from the Ronald Reagan Library. There is easy access to the 118 Freeway, San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles areas.
Totally relax in our friendly helpful atmosphere. Enjoy spacious pads with great views and our common areas have wide grassy areas, fruit and avocado trees. The coin laundry room has ample room for folding clothes, and there is a clothes line for drying outdoors.
- Spacious Trailer Pads
- Coin Operated Laundry Room
- Extended Stay Spaces have Water, Sewer And 100 Amp Electricity hook ups
- Small Pets(required to be on a leash)
- RV Storage Space Available
- City of Simi Valley
- Strathearn Historical Park & Museum
- Rancho Simi Recreation and Park District
- Corriganville Park
- Santa Susanna Train Depot
Click or Call: (805) 210 9357 for More Information